Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Katya Corado
Dr. Katya Corado, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Long Beach, CA, with other offices in Albuquerque, NM and Albuquerque, NM. She has 10 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Corado is affiliated with University of New Mexico Hospital. Dr. Corado has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Katya Corado has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Katya Corado is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Long Beach, CA.
Dr. John Kassabian Jr
Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine
Long Beach, CA 0 mi39
Dr. Ungsana Ukarapong
Internal Medicine, Rheumatology
Long Beach, CA 0 mi44
Dr. Tyler Seto
Long Beach, CA 0 mi12