A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Katya Dimas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Katya Dimas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Katya Dimas, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Dimas graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Dimas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars Medical Center
- University of Miami Miller School of Medicine Faculty
- University of Miami Hospital Medical Staff
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Katya Sashim Dimas MD is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Katya S. Dimas practice?
- Dr. Katya Dimas has 1 office location.
Dr. Katya Dimas practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Miami, FL.
See Miami Internists and Miami Pulmonologists.