A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kauko Jantunen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kauko Jantunen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jantunen
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Jantunen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kauko Jantunen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jantunen graduated from University Of Helsinki. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Jantunen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- St. Ansgars HospitalPark River,Nd
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kauko Ilmari Jantunen MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 44 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kauko I. Jantunen practice?
- Dr. Kauko Jantunen has 1 office location.
- Dr. Kauko Jantunen practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, FL.