A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kauko Jantunen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kauko Jantunen is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kauko Jantunen, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Jantunen graduated from University Of Helsinki. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jantunen has 4 hospital affiliations:
- JFK Medical Center
- St. Ansgars HospitalPark River,Nd
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Jantunen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 15 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 8 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kauko I. Jantunen practice?
- Dr. Kauko Jantunen practices Family Medicine near Palm Springs, FL.