A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaumudi Somnay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaumudi Somnay, Gastroenterologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Capsule Endoscopy
Education & Awards
Dr. Somnay graduated from Seth G.S. Medical College, Mumbai. She has 5 awards.
Dr. Somnay has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Kings County Hospital Center
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaumudi Raj Somnay MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kaumudi R. Somnay practice?
- Dr. Kaumudi Somnay has 10 office locations.
Dr. Kaumudi Somnay practices Internal Medicine near Richmond Hill, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Elmont, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Richmond Hill Internists.