Kauser F Khan MD Patient Reviews

July 4th, 2016
RETIRED// WORING P/T AS RESIDENT ADVOCATE
I THINK DR. KAUSER KHAN IS ONE OF THE BEST DOCTORS I HAVE EVERY HAD. SHE IS VERY A TRUE PROFESSIONAL, SEEKING TO FIND THE CAUSE AND CURE FOR MY AILMENT. SHE CARES AND ENCOURAGES ME TO LOSE WEIGHT AND TO KEEP MY BLOOD PRESSURE DOWN. SHE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR, ALWAYS WITH TRUE ENCOURAGEMENT AND A BETTER ALL AROUND ENHANCEMENT OF MY PHYSICAL AND MENTAL STATE OF BEING.

May 19th, 2015
Patient
I moved here in 2006 and have been w/ Dr Khan since then. She knows my family and treat us all w/ compassion at each visit. We love Dr. Khan

December 30th, 2014
System Analyst, IT
Dr. Khan is very caring doctor i have ever visit. She never rushs when with you. She listens to you, even when suggesting a prescription. She is the most outstanding doctor I have ever seen and been too. I fully recommend her. I hope she never changes.

November 12th, 2013
Best Dr. ever
She is great, caring, and well prepared for each visit. She doesn't rush when with you. She listens to you, even when suggesting a prescription. When I get pneumonia, There is one drug that works for me. I have to have a strong antibiotic when I get bronchitis. She listened to me, checked it out with my old doctor and complied. She is the most outstanding doctor I have ever seen and been too. I fully recommend her. I hope she never changes. She even takes same day appointments if your"re really sick.

October 25th, 2010
I have never had a better doctor than her.
I have missed doctor Khan since I left Maryland. More than just a good doctor, she actually cared about my well being.

August 25th, 2010
Dr. Kauser Khan is the Best
Dr. Khan has been our personal physician since 2003 and my wife and I both adore her. She is truly a great Dr. and a wonderful person.We highly recommend her.

November 16th, 2009
Dr. Khan is a young doctor who practices like an old one. She is very skilled at what she does. You are made to feel like you are her only patient when she is examining you. Very attentive and straightforward. I recommend her to all of my friends who do not have an internist.