A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kauser Yasmeen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Yasmeen graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.More Education & Awards
Dr. Yasmeen has 9 hospital affiliations:
- New Island Hospital
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System - Franklin Hospital Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Yasmeen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 21 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 29 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 1 plan
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 4 plans
- Healthfirst - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kauser Yasmeen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kauser Yasmeen practice?
Dr. Kauser Yasmeen practices Internal Medicine near Hicksville, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Plainview, NY and Valley Stream, NY.
See Hicksville Internists.