A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaushal Beniwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaushal Beniwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Beniwal graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Beniwal has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
- Aurora Medical Center Kenosha
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaushal Beniwal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kaushal Beniwal practice?
- Dr. Kaushal Beniwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Kaushal Beniwal practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Primary Care Doctors.