A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaushalya Beniwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaushalya Beniwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beniwal
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Beniwal Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Beniwal graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Beniwal has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaushalya Beniwal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kaushalya Beniwal practice?
- Dr. Kaushalya Beniwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Kaushalya Beniwal practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.