A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaushalya Beniwal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaushalya Beniwal is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Beniwal
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Beniwal Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Beniwal graduated from Sardar Patel Medical College, Bikaner.
Dr. Beniwal has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Wheaton Franciscan Healthcare - St Francis
- Aurora Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaushalya Beniwal MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kaushalya Beniwal practice?
- Dr. Kaushalya Beniwal has 1 office location.
Dr. Kaushalya Beniwal practices Family Medicine near Milwaukee, WI.
See Milwaukee Family Physicians.