A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaushal Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Gupta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Tidwell
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gupta accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Evercare - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 20 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kaushal K. Gupta practice?
Dr. Kaushal Gupta practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.