A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaushal Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaushal Gupta is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana.
Dr. Gupta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Northwest Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Tidwell
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaushal Kumar Gupta MD and PA is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kaushal K. Gupta practice?
- Dr. Kaushal Gupta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kaushal Gupta practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.