A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaushal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaushal Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Infectious Disease
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Primary Headache Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.
Dr. Shah has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Cornwall Hosptal- Cornwall Campus
- Catskill Regional Medical Center - Grover Hermann Site
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kaushal N. Shah practice?
Dr. Kaushal Shah practices Internal Medicine near Harris, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harriman, NY.
See Harris Internists.