A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaushal Shah is Good. Dr. Shah has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Medical College Baroda.More Education & Awards
Dr. Shah has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Community General Hospital of Syracuse
- St Lukes Cornwall Hospital Corwall
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 54 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 13 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kaushal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kaushal N. Shah practice?
Dr. Kaushal Shah practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Harris, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Harriman, NY.
See Harris Internists.