A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaushik Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaushik Amin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaushik Amin, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from J.J.M. Medical College, Davangere. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rockdale Medical Center, Inc
- Newton Medical Center
- Newton General Hosptial
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- WellCare - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 5 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Peach State Health Plan - 4 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Humana - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 23 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kaushik K. Amin practice?
Dr. Kaushik Amin practices Internal Medicine near Conyers, GA.
See Conyers Internists.