Dr. Kaushik Bagchi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kaushik Bagchi?

Dupuytren's Contracture

Dupuytren's Contracture

Have you seen Dr. Kaushik Bagchi?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

July 7th, 2015

he operated on my hip twice and has left me crippled HIS INSTALLATION OF THE HIP REPLACEMENT WAS INCORRECT LEAVING ME IN CONSTANT PAIN AND TWO DOCTORS TOLD ME TO IMMEDIATELY CALL A LAWYER AFTER JUST SEEING THE XRAYS

August 13th, 2014

Trimalleolar Fracture

Dr. Bagchi performed surgery on my ankle several months ago. I had a severe injury with three fractures, and he did a great job repairing them. Not only did the surgery go well, but my follow up care is also going well. Dr. Bagchi and his staff are thorough, caring and competent. Following my surgery, I received timely post- op appointments and x-rays to monitor the healing process. Dr. Bagchi gave me a prescription for Physical Therapy to help me get my ankle back in shape. And he also responded immediately to phone calls I made to the office with questions about my recovery.Thanks to the excellent care I have been getting from Dr. Bagchi and staff my ankle is continuing to improve as expected. It is getting stronger every day.

January 2nd, 2014

Bagchi

I liked Dr. Bagchi at first because I thought he was proceeding with caution but 4 years after my surgery, I still have issues. If I am on my feet for a long time, my ankle swells and it looks like I have a golf ball under my sock. Walking a 5K is difficult now. There are better ankle doctors in the Capital District.

October 20th, 2012

I went to this Dr. for help and knowledge about my condition instead

Left office confused, mad, upset, and frustrated and feeling like they thought I was a liar and an addict. Nurse and Dr. were unprofessional, rude, judgmental, argumentative and dismissive. I would be very - very afraid to let this Dr. or nurse near my body whether under anesthesia or not, found them both unconcerned and uncaring for my fate.

September 24th, 2012

I saw dr. bagchi as an add on patient after I broke my clavicle. His office got me in for the next day which was friday and scheduled the surgery for first thing monday morning. The amount of time he spent with me was clearly a reflection of how many patients he had waiting. Regardless he listened to what i had to say and answered all of my questions. He did a great surgery and i have little to no scar. We were worried that because he was a trauma surgeon he would leave a big scar but this was far from the case. I am healing well and everything has gone great.

October 14th, 2015