Internists

27 Heckel Rd
Ste 101
Mc Kees Rocks, PA 15136
412-777-4366
Locations and availability (3)

|  show details
May 17th, 2011

Dr Patel is a good Dr if he likes you. He likes my husband so with him there is no issue. I am a large person and he dismisses my problems as part of my weight. I had to find my own specialists to diagnose and treat my problems. My husband witnessed his lack of care/concern with me and got very upset about it. I injured my back and he never examined me gave rx and x-ray. We are in search of a different PCP

|  Best Doctor I have ever had.  |  show details
Apr 1st, 2011

I met Dr. Patel at Mercy Hospital when I was rushed their by ambulance. He spent more than an hour with me in my hospital room the first time I met him just talking to me and making me feel comfortable. After I was released I immediately made him my PCP and have been a happy patient of his ever since. He is the most knowledgeable and courteous doctor I have ever had. I would recommend him to anyone. He genuinely cares about his patients.

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
Oct 5th, 2009

A wonderful doctor and a wonderful humanbeing. He truly cares about your problems and takes the time to properlydiagnose what is wrong with you. Iunderstand he is leaving our area. Hewill be truly missed.

|  great bedside manner  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2008

Dr. Patel is very personable and gets to know you and your personal life while you are his patient. He has a good sense of humor which I think is necessary in medicine; it makes the difference between a scientific type and a healer.