Nice doctor to visit show details Nice doctor to visit
by Jason on Jan 14th, 2015

Dr. Patel is very calm and polite. When i visited first time he talked with me and know whole medical history before diagnose me further which i like most.

May 17th, 2011

Dr Patel is a good Dr if he likes you. He likes my husband so with him there is no issue. I am a large person and he dismisses my problems as part of my weight. I had to find my own specialists to diagnose and treat my problems. My husband witnessed his lack of care/concern with me and got very upset about it. I injured my back and he never examined me gave rx and x-ray. We are in search of a different PCP

Best Doctor I have ever had. show details Best Doctor I have ever had.
Apr 1st, 2011

I met Dr. Patel at Mercy Hospital when I was rushed their by ambulance. He spent more than an hour with me in my hospital room the first time I met him just talking to me and making me feel comfortable. After I was released I immediately made him my PCP and have been a happy patient of his ever since. He is the most knowledgeable and courteous doctor I have ever had. I would recommend him to anyone. He genuinely cares about his patients.

Excellent Doctor show details Excellent Doctor
Oct 5th, 2009

A wonderful doctor and a wonderful humanbeing. He truly cares about your problems and takes the time to properlydiagnose what is wrong with you. Iunderstand he is leaving our area. Hewill be truly missed.

great bedside manner show details great bedside manner
Apr 25th, 2008

Dr. Patel is very personable and gets to know you and your personal life while you are his patient. He has a good sense of humor which I think is necessary in medicine; it makes the difference between a scientific type and a healer.