Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kayvan Kamali
Dr. Kayvan Kamali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Longview, TX. He has 21 years of experience. His specialties include Rheumatology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kamali is affiliated with Christus Good Shepherd Medical Center-Longview, Longview Regional Hospital and Cape Fear Valley Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Kayvan Kamali has the following 2 specialties
A rheumatologist is a physician who has received extensive training in diagnosing and treating rheumatic conditions. Rheumatic conditions involve the joints, soft tissues, autoimmune system, vascular system, and connective tissues.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kayvan Kamali is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Longview, TX.
Dr. Michael Leath
Longview, TX 0.43 mi39
Dr. Rama Nayini
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Longview, TX 0.45 mi44
Dr. Ellen Remenchik
Internal Medicine, Preventive Medicine
Longview, TX 0.45 mi32