A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kayvan Kamali:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kayvan Kamali is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kayvan Kamali, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Kamali graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Kamali has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Longview Regional Medical Center
- Longview Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kayvan Kamali MD is a male Rheumatologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Kayvan Kamali practice?
- Dr. Kayvan Kamali has 1 office location.
Dr. Kayvan Kamali practices Rheumatology near Longview, TX.
See Longview Rheumatologists.