Dr. Kayvan Kamali MD Patient Reviews

2.9

no change

January 31st, 2017
He is great !
Terrific office staff , cordial ! Dr. Kamali is smart and fixes your problems diligently !

November 7th, 2016
Although I would have much preferred to be seen by the doctor for all my visits I have no complaints about the PA or the NP but the young office staff is very unprofessional and rude at times. The billing office has made numerous mistakes in my payment balance and made the decision to have E. Sloan, a debt collector, to take care of it for them, instead of calling or sending reminders if there were balance due (receipt of my last payment shows " balance paid off" ...what an irony). It is a shame that there is not much of a choice for a rheumatologist in Longview when you have only one within a network covered by insurance. May have to drive to Tyler instead.

June 14th, 2016
I like him. Don't see him often after diagnosis though.

May 5th, 2016
Dr. Kamali is very rude & uncaring. I've been his patient for at least 15 yrs & I've only seen him smile once. Actually I would prefer seeing his PA (which seems to change every few months) than having to deal with him. He talks down to me, doesn't listen, is very rude & arrogant & has No compassion. The man needs to learn some bedside manners..he rushes in & out with no time to address my questions or concerns. Longview needs more Rheumatologists Please!!!

March 19th, 2016
HE NEED TO GO BACK TO HIS COUNTRY.THEY COME DOWN HERE JUST TO MAKE MONEY AND THAT'S ALL.DON'T CARE ABOUT THE PATIENTS WELL BEING OR ANYTHING.IT'S VERY SAD TO SAY BUT IT'S TRUE.

March 4th, 2016
No stars
Dr. Kamali may well be a wonderful Doctor, but I will never know! My doctor referred me to him, and after waiting several weeks for my appointment, because I was at work when his office tried to call me the day before and did not receive the message until I got home, they cancelled my appointment! Did not try to call my cell phone, which my doctor's office assured me they had been given. Not a very pleasant experience. Now I have to wait another month or so to see another doctor.

October 19th, 2015
I've been going to Dr. Kamali for years! I absolutely love it there! Everyone knows me by name and are very hands on!

September 15th, 2015
Terrible
Rude staff and doctor that spends 5 minutes with you, if that. He's arrogant and doesn't care about his patients - only getting them in and out as quickly as possible so he can make more money.

October 8th, 2013
I have been a patient of Dr. Kamali's since he moved into his office on Judson St. I am a retired nurse and very critical of everything. Some things need improvement, but overall I have received excellent care. My diagnosis was accurate and my quality of life has greatly improved. My only complaint is I never get to see Dr. Kamali anymore. He has a new PA and I would rather see him. I have no intention of changing doctor's and I thank Dr Kamali and his staff for my excellent care.

August 10th, 2013
I highly do not recommend this doctor!
Wait time with appointments are atleast a 30-45 minute wait. Doctor only stays in to talk with you a total of two minutes. Its like he is rushing to get you out of the office everytime. I felt very uncomfortable trying to explain my conditions. Doctor could care less. He and his staff are so rude and unprofessional. Do not waste your time!

November 27th, 2012
This man has treated my husband for several years (only rheumatologist in town) We did not prefer his rude, hurrying type of practice from day one but, because my husband must see this type of Dr. we stayed with him. My husband @ 32 was left applying for disability while I was in college earning a degree to prepare to care for my family because we knew with his condition his working days were limited. Medicare was not set to go into effect for 2 yrs after disability was approved. Dr K told us as long as we paid something each month, he could continue to come and receive his treatments (supplied by scholarships from Johnson & Johnson) He then called my husband in one day and told him he had to pay his $250 a day treatment charge up front for each visit. This treatment is the difference between my son having his daddy who can play a game with him & throw a ball around or having a daddy who cant do much more than sit and watch tv. This all came about within 1 month of receiving my husband medicare which would have significantly reduced his office visit fee. So, you wanna see what kind of Dr. he is...... drive by his office and check out his elaborate display of fountains, figures, fancy doors and fireplaces. But remember, what you see is all you will get. I cannot know a mans heart but I can see his actions!

November 9th, 2012
I had no issues with this Dr. I think he is a very prompt and precise doctor!