A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaveh Barami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaveh Barami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaveh Barami, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Barami graduated from University of Cincinnati.
Dr. Barami has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Shands Hospital at The Univ. of Florida
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaveh Barami MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kaveh Barami practice?
- Dr. Kaveh Barami has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kaveh Barami practices Neurological Surgery near Tampa, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Jacksonville, FL and Oakland, CA.
See Tampa Neurological Surgeons.