Dr. Kaveh Farhoomand Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kaveh Farhoomand?

August 13th, 2016

Don't know what I'd do without him...so smart, so caring. He is an excellent physician. I've never known a doctor who spends as much time with his patient. Added to this, he is cheerful, fun, and encouraging, which to me is an important part of doctoring. Veronica, his assistant is very nice and helpful.

February 27th, 2016

Modern-day Marcus Welby

My wife and I have been patients of Dr. Farhoomand for 9+ years. He has managed our complex chronic ailments so capably and coordinates care with our various specialists regularly to keep us well enough to enjoy our golden years together. His care and compassion for his patients is second to none!

September 25th, 2015

Best Doctor Ever!

My mother and I have been going to Dr.Farhoomand for over ten years. Absolutely the best Dr. ever! We are very happy and very lucky to have such a fine professional in our lives.

September 6th, 2015

Wonderful caring physician. Down home personality, real, and friendly. Seems to be excited about his profession with endless energy. Honest, and has a geniune concern for each and every patient.

July 31st, 2015

Exceptional Physician

Kaveh is a most unusual doctor. At 60 years of age I have seen my fair share of doctors and the vast majority of them pale in comparison. This is a man who genuinely has compassion for his patients. His bed side manner is simply the best. I have complete confidence in his medical knowledge. I would highly recommend Dr. Farhoomand to anyone that is looking for an exceptional physician.

July 3rd, 2015

He is my favorite doctor, so smart, so dedicated and caring . I don't know what I'd do without him.

May 19th, 2015

Outstanding Doc

Great Doc. Takes all the time he needs with you. Thus the extended wait time. Call the office to et a estimate of the wait.

May 2nd, 2015

Brilliant man with impeccable manners and best listening ear of any doctor I have ever seen! He really looks at the whole person as he prescribes and advises!

January 28th, 2015

The wait in Dr Farhoomand's office can be long, I think all of his patients realize that he is late because he is spending the time with the patient that they need and often that runs long. He "squeezed" my mother in recently and spent over an hour with her, her case was extremely complicate.

December 23rd, 2014

Kindest, most compassionate Dr I have ever had. Very thorough and right on target, always.

September 29th, 2014

Dr. Farhoomand is phenomenal and my husband and I feel very blessed that we were referred to him by a fellow physician. He has a broad knowledge of the human body and its workings. He spends time listening and discussing pros and cons of treatment options and he spends the time needed to ensure that we are receiving the best care possible.

July 2nd, 2014

My husband and I have been patients of Dr. Farhoomand for the past 7 years and he has expertly cared for us through several health crises, for which we are grateful. He is brilliant, compassionate, and meticulous in his work. Most rare of all these days, he is generous with his time and attention.