Dr. Kaveh Khajavi MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.6

February 16th, 2015
A happy patient
A fine experience given it was a surgery.

December 8th, 2014
More Problems and Pain post op
I went in to my surgery with an open mind. Of course with expectations of success. I am in more pain than ever and the doctor plainly looked at me and said...."i'm sorry I have caused you this pain, but there isn't anything else i can do for you" Post op has been excruciating pain. I would have never spent this ridiculous amount of money for this surgery just to be in worse pain. To beat it all the doctor simply doesn't care.

November 14th, 2013
Dr Khajavi...L4/L5 fusion
I want to share with you my experience of l4/l5 back fusion about a year ago performed by Dr Kaveh Khajavi. Unique surgery with most of the incision made from my side. Recovery was a snap and feel great today. I've compared my surgery to others that have had major incisions on back that looks much like a zipper and our recoveries don't compare. The doc is great and procedure is the best. Highly recommend.

September 7th, 2013
Dr. Khajavi was thorough and explained my back problem. After surgery, I had some expected pain for a few days then felt like I had not in 20 years! I am out walking again and feel wonderful. After having pain and misery for so long, this doctor stepped in saved my life.

October 30th, 2012
Great outcome
I went to Dr Khajavi and found him to be very professional and thorough. He was also caring and spent plenty of time w/ me answering questions about my spine disorder, noninvasive treatments, surgery and recovery. I am like a new person since the surgery and would and have recommended him to others.

October 25th, 2012
Rude and arrogant!
I sat in a chair and he was across the room the entire time. He has no bedside manners. He told me he was ordering a certain test. I asked him what the test was for? His response to me was "go look it up on the Internet!".He never had me walk nor stand up, much less look at my back!I had the feeling that he figured anytime spent treating a woman was a waste. What a waste of my time and money. learn from my mistake, go find a real doctor!

July 27th, 2011
Bad Surgical Outcome
I had more pain post surgery.

March 14th, 2011
Cervical Fusions
I was referred for a second opinion. He was very short, and told me just the opposite of the other surgeon. Basically I was told that my fusions had healed and I should not be in any pain. And he didn't know where to referr me from him....It was a complete waste of money and a lot of my time.I would not referr him to anyone that is in any pain.. Since I have found a surgeon that has ordered a bone stimulator to possibly help the fusion grow back together instead of having another surgery !!!!

January 26th, 2011
Disappointing
I thought I was going to a place where I'd be cared for but I was a case, not a person.

May 22nd, 2010
Carpal Tunnel Surgery
I was referred to Dr. Kahajavi by my Neurologist for carpal tunnel surgery. As a neurosurgeon he does delicate surgeries of the brain/spine involving many nerves. Carpal Tunnel surgery involves the nerves of the hand. I can't overstress how great my surgery turned out. I only have a scar of less than 1/2 inch which is barely visible. I now have no problem with numbness in my fingers. I didn't want an orthopedic surgeon operating on nerves in my hand. Dr.Kahajavi is an excellent doctor and I recommend him highly,

April 3rd, 2009
I recieved excellent care from Dr. Khajavi, he restored my spinal health and gave me the chance to enjoy life.