Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kaveh Sadigh
Dr. Kaveh Sadigh, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Stony Brook, NY, with other offices in Stony Brook, NY and Waterbury, CT. He has 9 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Sadigh is affiliated with Stony Brook University Hospital and Waterbury Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Kaveh Sadigh has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kaveh Sadigh is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Stony Brook, NY.
Dr. Sanjay Godhwani
Pediatrics, Rheumatology, Internal Medicine
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi9
Dr. Shiney Koshy
Internal Medicine, Residency
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi
Dr. Sharlaina Sircar
Internal Medicine, Hospitalist
Stony Brook, NY 0 mi6