A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaveh Sharif:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaveh Sharif is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Sharif graduated from Universite Catholique De Louvain, Brussels.
Dr. Sharif has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles Metropolitan Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- Hollywood Presbyterian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaveh Sharif MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Kaveh Sharif practice?
- Dr. Kaveh Sharif has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kaveh Sharif practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Beverly Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA and West Hollywood, CA.
See Beverly Hills Internists and Beverly Hills Nephrologists.