A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kaveh Soleimanpour:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kaveh Soleimanpour is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kaveh Soleimanpour, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Soleimanpour graduated from Medical College of Ohio, Toledo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Soleimanpour has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Glendale Memorial Hospital and Health Center
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kaveh Soleimanpour MD is a male Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kaveh Soleimanpour practice?
- Dr. Kaveh Soleimanpour has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kaveh Soleimanpour practices Nuclear Medicine and Diagnostic Radiology near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, CA.
See Los Angeles Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Los Angeles Radiologists.