Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kavetha Sundaramoorthy
Dr. Kavetha Sundaramoorthy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with another office in Mansfield Center, CT. She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Adolescent Medicine and Psychiatry. Dr. Sundaramoorthy is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital and Natchaug Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kavetha Sundaramoorthy has the following 2 specialties
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
Dr. Kavetha Sundaramoorthy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Anthony Garami
Adolescent Medicine, Pediatrics
Boston, MA 0 mi31
Dr. Giulia Mancini-Mezzacappa
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry
Boston, MA 0 mi35
Dr. Joseph Gonzalez-Heydrich
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Boston, MA 0 mi30