A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavian Shahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavian Shahi is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavian Shahi, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Craniofacial Abnormalities
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Normal Pressure Hydrocephalus
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Fusion
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Shahi graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Shahi has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy General Hospital
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavian Shahi MD and PHD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 16 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kavian Shahi practice?
- Dr. Kavian Shahi has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kavian Shahi practices Neurological Surgery near Roseville, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Carmichael, CA.
See Roseville Surgeons.