A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Ernst:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ernst
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ernst Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavita Ernst, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ernst graduated from Brown University, Providence.
Dr. Ernst has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavita Vijayaraghavan Ernst MD is a female Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kavita V. Ernst practice?
- Dr. Kavita Ernst has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavita Ernst practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Oakland, CA.
See Oakland Internists and Oakland Cardiologists.