A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Grover:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavita Grover is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavita Grover, MD is board certified in Clinical Neurophysiology, Neurology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Seizure Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Grover graduated from Government Medical College, Chandigarh.
Dr. Grover has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavita M Grover MD is a female Neurologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kavita M. Grover practice?
- Dr. Kavita Grover has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavita Grover practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Neuromuscular Medicine near Detroit, MI.
See Detroit Neurologists.