A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Gupta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavita Gupta, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine, Neurologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavita Gupta, DO is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Alternative Medicine
- Back Pain
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gupta graduated from UMDNJ at Stratford. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Gupta has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Lankenau
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavita Gupta DO is a female Anesthesiologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kavita Gupta practice?
- Dr. Kavita Gupta has 8 office locations.
Dr. Kavita Gupta practices Pain Medicine, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Bala Cynwyd, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Royersford, PA and Paoli, PA.
See Bala Cynwyd Pain Management Doctors.