Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kavita Joshi
Dr. Kavita Joshi, MD, PA-C is a Doctor primarily located in Trumbull, CT, with other offices in Shelton, CT and Trumbull, CT. She has 23 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Joshi is affiliated with Kavita Joshi, M.D, New Milford Hospital and Bridgeport Hospital. Dr. Joshi has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kavita Joshi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kavita Joshi is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Trumbull, CT.
Dr. Karl Alcan
Nuclear Cardiology, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Nuclear Medicine
Trumbull, CT 0 mi40
Dr. Edward Portnay
Cardiovascular Disease, Radiology, Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology
Trumbull, CT 0 mi20
Dr. John Flores
Trumbull, CT 0 mi26