A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Joshi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavita Joshi, Internist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavita Joshi, MD, PA-C is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Bone Densitometry
- Cholesterol Management
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Peptic Ulcer
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Joshi graduated from Armed Forces Medical College, Pune. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Joshi has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Danbury Hospital
- Bridgeport Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavita Joshi MD and PA-C is a female Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kavita Joshi practice?
- Dr. Kavita Joshi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavita Joshi practices Internal Medicine near Trumbull, CT.
See Trumbull Internists.