Learn more about Dr. Kavita Kongara:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavita Kongara is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kongara
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Kongara Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavita Kongara, MD is board certified in Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Esophageal Motility Disorders (Dysmotilities)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kongara graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Kongara has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Emory University Hospital
- Northside Forsyth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavita Kongara MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kavita Kongara practice?
- Dr. Kavita Kongara has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kavita Kongara practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Atlanta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Fayetteville, GA and Mineola, NY.
See Atlanta Internists and Atlanta Gastroenterologists.