Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Hepatitis C Facts about hepatitis C: the signs, symptoms and who is most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kavita Kongara
Dr. Kavita Kongara, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA. She has 24 years of experience. Her specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kongara is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown, Piedmont Hospital and Northside Hospital. Dr. Kongara has received 2 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kavita Kongara has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kavita Kongara is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Lloyd Geddes Jr
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology
Atlanta, GA 0 mi24
Dr. Doris Armour
Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Internal Medicine
Atlanta, GA 0 mi31
Dr. Khusrow Niazi
Interventional Cardiology, Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease
Atlanta, GA 0 mi21