A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Kumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavita Kumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kumar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavita Kumar, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Kumar graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Kumar has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sharp Memorial Hospital
- Sharp Chula Vista Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavita Kumar FACC and MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kavita Kumar practice?
- Dr. Kavita Kumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavita Kumar practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near San Diego, CA.
See San Diego Internists and San Diego Cardiologists.