A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Mahajan-Merritt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavita Mahajan-Merritt is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Mahajan-Merritt graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Mahajan-Merritt has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kingwood Medical Center
- Memorial Hermann Surgical Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Specialty Hospital Kingwood
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavita Mahajan-Merritt DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kavita Mahajan-Merritt practice?
- Dr. Kavita Mahajan-Merritt has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kavita Mahajan-Merritt practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Humble, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Kingwood, TX.
See Humble Obstetricians & Gynecologists.