Dr. Kavita Mahajan-Merritt Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Kavita Mahajan-Merritt?

Endometriosis

Endometriosis

Have you seen Dr. Kavita Mahajan-Merritt?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

November 11th, 2016

Please avoid!

I'm so happy I transferred out of this office! I hated coming here, they messed up getting all my bloodwork done on my first visit and then she didn't even go over my baby anatomy ultrasounds just said the baby looks good and all she read was the paperwork of the ultrasound not even the actual picture or video! And then a couple weeks before that I got the cold and called her doctors office because she is my primary physician with me being pregnant and her nurse told me to go to my primary physician or a clinic inside Walgreens because they don't treat that! I was so sick and they couldn't even say take something for the cold! I'm so relieved I am no longer seeing her as my obgyn!

September 9th, 2015

C-section gone bad

Continuum of care non-existent; Emergency c-section scheduled so DO could be home over holiday weekend; almost lost my adult daughter when she had my granddaughter

March 1st, 2013

Inexperienced

I went to her for a pap smear, which was the most painful I have ever had. After the appointment I explained to her that I get bad reactions to high dose birth controls and needed a low dosage, she ignored me and gave me a high one anyways, I had a series of unbearable aura migraines. I then used her for an iud insertion. The first appointment I made as I left the office from my pap smear I wrote it down immediately and then when I showed up two months later I was told I had no appointment. I explained I had made it months prior as I was going out of the country and it was time critical. That was ignored. When my iud was put in, It was the most painful thing I have ever experienced.I nearly blacked out. I have never had kids and no local anestetic was used. I also was not told what to expect before arrival and was not told to take pain medications. She did not do a metal allergy test, and it turns out, I had an allergy to the iud. She did not do a fitting before ordering it and waited until insertion. After insertion she immediately left the room and said nothing. Because of the time allotment I had a two week checkup instead of a 6 week check up, Since they decided to not honor the appointment I had made months prior. Very disappointing. The check up was with the older doctor named Dr. Pinckert, she was gentle and wonderful. I then scheduled the removal and my well womens with Dr. Pinckert in May. When I arrived for my appointment in November, They tried to force me to use Dr. Mahajan, I declined and left. They then attempted to bill me. I would not recommend her to anyone.

April 21st, 2012

Excellent!!!

Dr. Mahajan actually LISTENED to me and answered my questions. I felt toatally at ease. I didn't feel rushed in any way. She seemed concered with the task at hand; which at time was me!

October 11th, 2011

AWESOME!

I went to Dr.Mahajan-Merritt for my first pregnancy and it was an amazing experience. She is very patient and doesn't rush appointments. Her nurse, Amanda, is just as amazing. They are both very sweet and make sure to treat you like a person versus a number. I loved this doctor. I will definitely go to her during my next pregnancy. The rest of the staff was very friendly and helpful as well. Great office!

March 31st, 2017