A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Malhotra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Malhotra has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
- Orlando Health South Seminole Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavita Malhotra MD is a female Otolaryngologist and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Kavita Malhotra practice?
- Dr. Kavita Malhotra has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavita Malhotra practices Otolaryngology near Orlando, FL.
See Orlando Otolaryngologists.