A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Mamtora:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mamtora
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mamtora Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavita Mamtora, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mamtora graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai.
Dr. Mamtora has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Santa Rosa
- Santa Rosa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavita Vinod Mamtora BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kavita V. Mamtora practice?
- Dr. Kavita Mamtora has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavita Mamtora practices Diagnostic Radiology near Santa Rosa, CA.
See Santa Rosa Radiologists.