A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Parikh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavita Parikh, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Parikh graduated from Cornell University, New York. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Parikh has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Children's Hospital of Philadelphia
- Children's National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavita H Parikh MD is a female Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Kavita H. Parikh practice?
- Dr. Kavita Parikh has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kavita Parikh practices Pediatrics near Washington, DC.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA and Silver Spring, MD.
See Washington Pediatricians.