A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Prasad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Prasad graduated from Charing Cross & Westminster Medical Schools, London, England.
Dr. Prasad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Marys Hospital - Rochester
- Rochester Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavita Prasad MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kavita Prasad practice?
- Dr. Kavita Prasad has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavita Prasad practices Internal Medicine near Rochester, MN.
See Rochester Internists.