- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kavita Shah
Dr. Kavita Shah, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Azle, TX. She has 33 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Shah is affiliated with Texas Health Harris Methodist Azle, Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas. Dr. Shah has received 8 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kavita Shah has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kavita Shah is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Azle, TX.
Dr. Kenneth Hamilton
Azle, TX 0 mi25
Dr. Muralidhar Pathikonda
Gastroenterology, Internal Medicine
Azle, TX 0.09 mi14
Dr. William Sanders
Anesthesiology, Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Azle, TX 0.09 mi35