Dr. Kavita Sharma DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

June 2nd, 2017
Very unprofessional provider
I traveled 1 hr and 15 min out of my way to see this rude and unprofessional doctor I have ever met. She proceeded to tell me 3 times I was over weight. Every time I tried to speak she would cut me off or snap at me. Raised her voice many times while trying to correct me. After going to many physical therapy sessions, 2 years of back epidural injections, CT scans, MRI's, and Xrays. I saw a back specialist he stated that I have tried everything I could and he recommends surgery. Dr. Sharma repeated many times that my back and hip does not need surgery. I'm not a medication seeker. I have worked in a doctors office for 7 years and to be treated like complete garbage from this doctor is unexceptional. For warning do not see this doctor.

June 2nd, 2017
Very unprofessional provider

May 24th, 2017
Rudest doctor I have ever met! I was not interested in what she is pushing which would be her almighty injections as my Surgeon advised me against them.But wait!, She reminded me that She's a Doctor and if i wanted anything else but injections she couldn't do anything for me.Okay then , I say to her i guess this visit is over no need to continue as I had enough of her puffed up attitude after 3 minutes so as I was about to walk out of the room when she threatened me! Yes a threat!, She said you will leave me a urine test before you leave or I will report you to the DEA and you will NEVER Ever be able to see a PRC Doctor. I am guessing as long as i breath air.!. Are you kidding me,she then accused me of Slurring and said if you don't have anything to hide you WILL LEAVE ONE!!! Oh My Goodness! This Doctor in my opinion needs to see a psychiatrist or better yet just strap on the jacket!I felt like she was going to snag my 5 foot twice broken neck disabled body up as i walked passed her.refusing her Demand once again.saying I told you this visit is over!.I have 2 RN Daughters in my Family,1 Firefighter/EMT and 1 Dental Assistant .They are all in shock over her behavior .She stressed me out so bad in under 3 minutes my heart was hurting as i was asking at reception what I owed for this appointment. I was told Nothing that I was clear to leave with no payment. Thank God My husband was in the room with me to witness this horrific experience.I was so stressed out i had to lay down as soon as I returned home and then found I couldn't sleep thinking about what i just experienced.I feel to get legal advise over this.

October 15th, 2016
R.N/ PATIENT
She and her staff are kind courteous to me. She treats me well, spends time with me and they all care about my pain relief.

September 8th, 2016
phlebotomist .
well I'm not a junkie I wanted help with the pain I didn't want pain pills florida has a lot of junkies you didn't want help so you tried to seek out DR Sharma and she didn't give you what you wanted so please stop putting you negative reviews sshe is great

September 8th, 2015
citizen
I think a lot of the bad reviews are due to prescription drug abuse. I know patients who are legitimate and are there to get real help with pain not medication and they are getting injections with the doctors at this practice in the Orange City location and having great results. I hope that whoever reads these reviews doesn't take to much to heart and meets the staff and physicians before making any decisions about them.

April 29th, 2015
POOR Scheduling Recordkeeping
The staff is incapable or recording your appointment in the scheduling computer.

April 12th, 2015
How did she get her license?
My dear friend. all I can say is that I will pray for such a person with so much hate in her heart. Before she starts playing D.E. A. she needs to look at the person records ,and show some compassion. I have had many doctors in my life but never one with so much hate in there heart. hopefully she reads her review and takes it to heart. all I am going to say is that she wasted my time and HUMILIATE!!!!!!!!! and that I pray for people like her, I believe my note tells you she cant be graded by stars.

February 6th, 2015
Kavita Sharma
I have been to Dr. Sharma three times and she is wonderful. She listens to what I have to say and treats me with respect and patience. I have absolutely no complaints. The injections she gives me are quick and work wonders.

August 3rd, 2012
Bad experiance
When first walking into this office,the odor was bad,and Carpets were dirty. Not a good first impression at all but what was to come was worse. Waited 45 minutes to see Dr. Sharma. Just to be told of all her achievements and how busy she was,along with her statement,that people have it much worse then me and I should basically tough it out and exerciser .I have Lupus,Addison disease and Fibromyalgia.which she commented was a lazy doctors diagnosis and she hopped I was not living my Disease,she told me to exercise and I wouldn't be in as much pain. I am new to the Florida area and I am sure my Doctors would have loved to here how she called them lazy.I came from 6 specialist that have diagnosed me over the past 3 years.. Huh? I would not advise anyone to see this doctor until she looses her God complex and bad bedside manor

August 3rd, 2012
Dr. puts herself on a Pedistal and has a horrible bed side manner
When first walking into this office,the odor was bad, Carpets dirty. not a good first impression at all for what was to come.waited 45 minutes to see ...

July 31st, 2012
NASTIEST DOCTOR WE HAVE EVER MET
I took my 95 year old mother to this doctor. NO COMPASSION WHATSOEVER. This is the first time I have ever posted a complaint about a doctor online. WE do not recommend this so called doctor to anyone!!!!!!!!!