Dr. Kavita Sharma DO Patient Reviews

Overall Review

2.9

October 15th, 2016
R.N/ PATIENT
She and her staff are kind courteous to me. She treats me well, spends time with me and they all care about my pain relief.

September 8th, 2016
phlebotomist .
well I'm not a junkie I wanted help with the pain I didn't want pain pills florida has a lot of junkies you didn't want help so you tried to seek out DR Sharma and she didn't give you what you wanted so please stop putting you negative reviews sshe is great

September 8th, 2015
citizen
I think a lot of the bad reviews are due to prescription drug abuse. I know patients who are legitimate and are there to get real help with pain not medication and they are getting injections with the doctors at this practice in the Orange City location and having great results. I hope that whoever reads these reviews doesn't take to much to heart and meets the staff and physicians before making any decisions about them.

April 29th, 2015
POOR Scheduling Recordkeeping
The staff is incapable or recording your appointment in the scheduling computer.

April 11th, 2015
How did she get her license?
My dear friend. all I can say is that I will pray for such a person with so much hate in her heart. Before she starts playing D.E. A. she needs to look at the person records ,and show some compassion. I have had many doctors in my life but never one with so much hate in there heart. hopefully she reads her review and takes it to heart. all I am going to say is that she wasted my time and HUMILIATE!!!!!!!!! and that I pray for people like her, I believe my note tells you she cant be graded by stars.

February 6th, 2015
Kavita Sharma
I have been to Dr. Sharma three times and she is wonderful. She listens to what I have to say and treats me with respect and patience. I have absolutely no complaints. The injections she gives me are quick and work wonders.

August 3rd, 2012
Bad experiance
When first walking into this office,the odor was bad,and Carpets were dirty. Not a good first impression at all but what was to come was worse. Waited 45 minutes to see Dr. Sharma. Just to be told of all her achievements and how busy she was,along with her statement,that people have it much worse then me and I should basically tough it out and exerciser .I have Lupus,Addison disease and Fibromyalgia.which she commented was a lazy doctors diagnosis and she hopped I was not living my Disease,she told me to exercise and I wouldn't be in as much pain. I am new to the Florida area and I am sure my Doctors would have loved to here how she called them lazy.I came from 6 specialist that have diagnosed me over the past 3 years.. Huh? I would not advise anyone to see this doctor until she looses her God complex and bad bedside manor

August 3rd, 2012
Dr. puts herself on a Pedistal and has a horrible bed side manner
When first walking into this office,the odor was bad, Carpets dirty. not a good first impression at all for what was to come.waited 45 minutes to see ...

July 31st, 2012
NASTIEST DOCTOR WE HAVE EVER MET
I took my 95 year old mother to this doctor. NO COMPASSION WHATSOEVER. This is the first time I have ever posted a complaint about a doctor online. WE do not recommend this so called doctor to anyone!!!!!!!!!

January 26th, 2012
Rudest Dr Ever!
At first she will seem to be a great dr but after you are seeing her for awhile she is NOT as nice and sweet as your first vist with her. She's all about money and herself. She dosen't truly care about her patients or their pain. She is pushy about injections. If you bring up side effects from an injection she has givin you she gets defenceof with you. Very horriable bed side manners. Patients should be able to have a good releationship with their dr and comfortable talking about their needs. I would never send anyone to her, not even my dog!

January 6th, 2012
I would not recommend this physician to anyone. She has a lack of concern for the outcome of her patient's health and well being. She is disinterested in their problems and concerns and will not assist in helping to resolve any of them. She actually laughed when asked for theraputic services which would benefit her patient and aid in their recovery. This is the type of physician that is more concerned in profit than patient. Workers compensation should be ashamed to have certified her and left patients to survive at her mercy.

November 4th, 2011
This is not a physician I would recommend. She's only out for dollars, there is no compassion for someone's suffering. She doesn't care about your situation unless she's making money giving you pain injections.She'll order your physical therapy, but won't discuss your progress or goals. I have never had a physician be actually rude to a patient until we saw her. There is no bed side manner. She can't sympathize or imagine being in the patient's situation.The office staff takes their queue from the physician. The whole experience was distasteful.