A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Surti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavita Surti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Surti
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Surti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavita Surti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Surti graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Surti has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavita Surti MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kavita Surti practice?
- Dr. Kavita Surti has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavita Surti practices Ophthalmology near Covina, CA.
See Covina Ophthalmologists.