A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Surti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavita Surti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Surti
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Surti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavita Surti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Surti graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Surti has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Orange Coast Memorial Medical Center
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavita Surti MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Kavita Surti practice?
- Dr. Kavita Surti has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavita Surti practices Ophthalmology near Covina, CA.
See Covina Ophthalmologists.