A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Surti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavita Surti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavita Surti, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Surti graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Surti has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Citrus Valley Medical Center - Inter-Community Campus
- Methodist Hospital of Southern California
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Surti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- LA Care Health Plan - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans