A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavita Tumma:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavita Tumma is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Tumma
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Tumma graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Tumma has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Deckerville Community Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavita Tumma MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Kavita Tumma practice?
- Dr. Kavita Tumma has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavita Tumma practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Port Huron, MI.
See Port Huron Internists and Port Huron Gastroenterologists.