A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Bhagavatula:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavitha Bhagavatula, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bhagavatula graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Bhagavatula has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavitha Bhagavatula MD is a female Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kavitha Bhagavatula practice?
- Dr. Kavitha Bhagavatula has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kavitha Bhagavatula practices Internal Medicine near Brownstown Twp, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Westland, MI and Dearborn, MI.