A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Chintala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Chintala
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Chintala Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Chintala graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Chintala has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavitha Chintala BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Pediatric Cardiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Kavitha Chintala practice?
- Dr. Kavitha Chintala has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kavitha Chintala practices Pediatric Cardiology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Rochester Pediatric Specialists.