A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Chintala:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Congenital Heart Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease (Patent Ductus Arteriosus)
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Pulmonary Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Chintala graduated from Gandhi Medical College, Hyderabad.
Dr. Chintala has 19 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Chintala accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kavitha Chintala practice?
Dr. Kavitha Chintala practices Pediatric Cardiology near Rochester, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Rochester Cardiologists.