A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Chunchu:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavitha Chunchu is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavitha Chunchu, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Chunchu graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Chunchu has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence General Medical Center
- University Of Washington Medical Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavitha Chunchu MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 4 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kavitha Chunchu practice?
- Dr. Kavitha Chunchu has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kavitha Chunchu practices Family Medicine near Marysville, WA.
Additional practice locations include: Everett, WA.
See Marysville Primary Care Doctors.