Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
 |  Nancy G  |  show details
Oct 23rd, 2011

I was interested in reading about my doctor on line and was taken by shock on the review written by someone. Looks like the patient was looking for some drugs with the excuse of back pain and did not leave a name. My whole family goes to both the wife and husband and we love them to death!!! I have always found patients in the waiting room have only good words about this excellent pair of doctors!!! Dr. Mallikarjuna Reddy has been on the "New York Magazine" list of best doctors for more than 8 years - speaks for itself. I higly recommend this office & you will be lucky to have a doctor like them. I don't know if they are taking new patients but you will be lucky if they do.

|  show details
Oct 6th, 2011

Dr. Kavitha Reddy who is in private practice with husband and partner Dr. Mallikarjuna Reddy is not someone I would at all recommend. She has on more than one occasion failed to recommend the appropriate tests for me- have been complaining of back pain for few years and only recently after a doctor friend of mine suggested I do a test for osteoperosis did she acquiesce. She is, like her husband, very out of practice with medicine, does not spend nearly enough time trying to explain your medical condition to you and has just been very lax in her care. Please, if you care about your health, find yourself a better doctor.