Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

Some ratings provided by Practice Fusion.
Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kavitha Reddy is very caring and understanding of her patients.

Oct 31st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Doctor Kavita Reddy , is so caring, loving doctor, she gives you 1:1 attention. I go there feeling sick by the time I leave the office I feel much better. Her staff don't stay behind. Keep doing a wonderful job. Thank you, for being there.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

lI trust my doctor completely - 100%. She takes good care of me. She treats me like a family member.

Oct 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is an excellent doctor, asking me all the pertinent questions in view of my multiple problems. She assures me about my medical condition, prognosis etc

Oct 11th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service! However busy she may be, treats her patients with patience and compassion. Excellent!!!

Oct 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kavitha Reddy is warm and friendly with excellent bedside manner. As a long term patient, I am very pleased with the level of care. An area of improvement could be a more efficiently run office w/ shorter wait times.

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

what a pleasure. a doctor in this day and age that actually cares about her patient's. addresses every question with an intelligent response!

Sep 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Visit was good appropriate wait time and issues were addressed.

Aug 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

excellent physician and very efficient staff

Aug 20th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent doctors and staff, clean office, very efficient environment.

Aug 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reddy is awesome.....and her staff is very friendly and willing to help and learn from her.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Reddy is very pleasant, but thorough.She has excellent retention and one could tell that medical files were reviewed before hand.She tells it like it is, ensures that I understand my medical situation and counsels me to achieve a state of wellness.

Aug 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I have nothing but praise for Dr. reddy.

Aug 7th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kavitha Reddy is unique , because she is concern about her patients. We are people with issues, not a money sign. Dr. Reddy is always pleasant and always available to help.

Jul 24th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The doctor is a good listener and understand my concerns. She spends time with me and is so clever. She is my doctor for ten years and my family comes to see her too. I recommend Dr. Kavitha with no hesitation.

Jul 22nd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. K Reddy is a wonderful doctor who is thorough and caring; however, I almost always wait over an hour. She is disorganized, needs to improve her record keeping and update her office. If she were to address these issues she would be truly outstanding!

Jul 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

The husband wife doctor team is excellent. Very caring. Very knowledgeable.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

It is always an excellent experience when I visit my primary care doctor: she is caring, understanding and always has a positive attitude encouraging you not to worry even when the circumstances are not so positive.

Jul 16th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very sweet doctor but overbooked and waited to long to get checked out. Office seemed a little unorganized and disgruntled

Jul 1st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very professional & helpful.

Jun 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She is an excellent physician

Jun 13th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Reddy is the best. The only challange I face with this facility is the waiting time before you can see the doctor. Irrespective of your scheduled time for appointment, keep another 1 hours with you and rest assured.

Jun 10th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kavitha Reddy listens to my problems paitently, and finds solutions. She is a very knowledgeable, caring and compastonate doctor.

May 28th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kavitha Reddy has been my MD for the past 10 years and I have always felt the care of a sincere and genuine MD. So glad I have her as my MD. Her staff is very caring and helpful.

May 27th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Very caring doctor

May 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

This team of husband and wife are an excellent pair. Wonderful doctors, even better human beings.

May 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr. Kavitha Reddy is the best family doctor my family has ever had. She talk to you and always explains her self. Dr. Reddy care's about her patients. The office staff is very patient also.

May 21st, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Kavitha is a excellent doctor. Waiting time in office is way to long though. So I just prepare to wait.

May 14th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service

Apr 30th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

I think the doctor and her husband are great family practitioners - very caring and professional in their manner. Waiting times can be improved.

Apr 17th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Dr Kavita Reddy is very professional, thorough & courteous. She is an excellent doctor and a good person.

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Excellent service.

Apr 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Service was great only thing I can say was the scheduling an appointment was a little hard called 3x before I was actually able to mske my appointment other then that the staff is very friendly

Mar 26th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

She or He Dr Reddy ALWAYS calls with their concerns!

Mar 23rd, 2014 on patientfusion.com

dr. reddy is one of the best doctors that ever treated me. she is very nice and easygoing.

Mar 12th, 2014 on patientfusion.com

Only problem is I asked for my blood test to be faxed to the specialist and they said they never got it. So they had to take blood from me.

Nancy G show details Nancy G
Oct 23rd, 2011

I was interested in reading about my doctor on line and was taken by shock on the review written by someone. Looks like the patient was looking for some drugs with the excuse of back pain and did not leave a name. My whole family goes to both the wife and husband and we love them to death!!! I have always found patients in the waiting room have only good words about this excellent pair of doctors!!! Dr. Mallikarjuna Reddy has been on the "New York Magazine" list of best doctors for more than 8 years - speaks for itself. I higly recommend this office & you will be lucky to have a doctor like them. I don't know if they are taking new patients but you will be lucky if they do.

Oct 6th, 2011

Dr. Kavitha Reddy who is in private practice with husband and partner Dr. Mallikarjuna Reddy is not someone I would at all recommend. She has on more than one occasion failed to recommend the appropriate tests for me- have been complaining of back pain for few years and only recently after a doctor friend of mine suggested I do a test for osteoperosis did she acquiesce. She is, like her husband, very out of practice with medicine, does not spend nearly enough time trying to explain your medical condition to you and has just been very lax in her care. Please, if you care about your health, find yourself a better doctor.