A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Kanuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavitha Kanuri is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Kanuri
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Kanuri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavitha Kanuri, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanuri graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kanuri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavitha Kanuri MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kavitha Kanuri practice?
- Dr. Kavitha Kanuri has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavitha Kanuri practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bridgewater, NJ.
See Bridgewater Physiatrists.