A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Kanuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavitha Kanuri, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanuri graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kanuri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kanuri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kavitha Kanuri practice?
Dr. Kavitha Kanuri practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and East Brunswick, NJ.
See Bridgewater Physiatrists.