A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Kanuri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavitha Kanuri, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kanuri graduated from Guntur Medical College.
Dr. Kanuri has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavitha Kanuri MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Kavitha Kanuri practice?
- Dr. Kavitha Kanuri has 6 office locations.
Dr. Kavitha Kanuri practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Bridgewater, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsborough, NJ and East Brunswick, NJ.
See Bridgewater Physiatrists.