A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Thudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Dr. Thudi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
- Upmc Horizon - Greenville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavitha Reddy Thudi MD is a female Internist and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kavitha R. Thudi practice?
- Dr. Kavitha Thudi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavitha Thudi practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near Pittsburgh, PA.
See Pittsburgh Hospitalists and Pittsburgh Internists.