A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Dr. Thudi has 2 hospital affiliations:
- UPMC PresbyterianShadyside
- Upmc Horizon - Greenville
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Thudi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Thudi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kavitha R. Thudi practice?
- Dr. Kavitha Thudi practices Hospitalist near Pittsburgh, PA.