Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kavitha Reddy
Dr. Kavitha Reddy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA, with other offices in Lynn, MA and Arlington, MA (and 1 other location). She has 8 years of experience. Her specialties include Dermatology, Internal Medicine and Hospice and Palliative Medicine. Dr. Reddy is affiliated with North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital and BayRidge Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Kavitha Reddy has the following 3 specialties
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Hospice and Palliative Medicine
Hospice care & Palliative medicine specialists focus their practice on pain management, symptom relief and qualify-of-life treatments to relieve the suffering of terminally ill patients. These doctors have specialized expertise in the treatment...
Dr. Kavitha Reddy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. George Oconnor
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi35
Dr. Jasvinder Bhatia
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Boston, MA 0 mi20
Dr. Orvar Gunnarsson
Boston, MA 0 mi8