A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Reddy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavitha Reddy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Internal Medicine - Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Reddy graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Reddy has 2 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore Medical Center - Union Hospital
- BayRidge Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavitha Musku Reddy MD is a female Internist, has 3 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kavitha M. Reddy practice?
- Dr. Kavitha Reddy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Kavitha Reddy practices Internal Medicine and Hospice & Palliative Medicine near Modesto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, MA and Boston, MA.
See Modesto Internists and Modesto Hospice & Palliative Specialists.