A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shashikumar
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Shashikumar Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shashikumar graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shashikumar has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Harris Methodist H E B
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar practice?
- Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar practices Infectious Disease near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Infectious Disease Doctors.