A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shashikumar
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Shashikumar graduated from Bangalore Medical College. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Shashikumar has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar MD is a female Infectious Disease Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar practice?
- Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavitha Shashikumar practices Infectious Disease near Burleson, TX.
See Burleson Infectious Disease Doctors.