A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavitha Vadde, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadde graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Vadde has 5 hospital affiliations:
- North ShoreLong Island Jewish Hospital System -Staten Island University HospitalNorth
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Vadde accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 14 plans
- Capital District Physicians Health Plan - 2 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Vadde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kavitha Vadde practice?
Dr. Kavitha Vadde practices Nuclear Medicine, Radiology, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Westwood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Emerson, NJ and Staten Island, NY.
See Westwood Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Westwood Radiologists.