A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Vadde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vadde
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vadde Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavitha Vadde, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadde graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Vadde has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavitha Vadde MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kavitha Vadde practice?
- Dr. Kavitha Vadde has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavitha Vadde practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Staten Island Radiologists.