A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Vadde:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Vadde
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Vadde Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavitha Vadde, MD is board certified in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Vadde graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Vadde has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Staten Island University Hospital North
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavitha Vadde MD is a female Nuclear Medicine Specialist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Kavitha Vadde practice?
- Dr. Kavitha Vadde has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavitha Vadde practices Nuclear Medicine, Diagnostic Radiology, and Nuclear Radiology near Staten Island, NY.
See Staten Island Nuclear Medicine Physicians and Staten Island Radiologists.