A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavitha Vanga:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavitha Vanga is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavitha Vanga, BS, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Nutritional Support
- Preventive Medicine
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Vanga graduated from Osmania Medical College, Hyderabad. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Vanga has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary Mercy Hospital
- Henry Ford Macomb Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavitha Vanga BS, MBBS, and MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Kavitha Vanga practice?
- Dr. Kavitha Vanga has 2 office locations.
Dr. Kavitha Vanga practices Internal Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Dearborn Internists.