Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kavitha Vanga
Dr. Kavitha Vanga, MD, BS, MBBS is a Doctor primarily located in Detroit, MI, with another office in Dearborn, MI. She has 19 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Vanga is affiliated with Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital, Henry Ford Hospital and St. Mary Mercy Hospital. Dr. Vanga has received 3 awards. She speaks English.
Dr. Kavitha Vanga has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Kavitha Vanga is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Detroit, MI.