A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavoos Mesbahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavoos Mesbahi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavoos Mesbahi, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesbahi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mesbahi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
- Reston Town Center Pediatrics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavoos Noori Mesbahi MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kavoos N. Mesbahi practice?
- Dr. Kavoos Mesbahi has 4 office locations.
Dr. Kavoos Mesbahi practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Manassas, VA and Reston, VA.
See Fairfax Surgeons.