Learn more about Dr. Kavoos Mesbahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavoos Mesbahi is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavoos Mesbahi, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesbahi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mesbahi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Virginia Hospital Center
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mesbahi accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- CareFirst - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Kavoos N. Mesbahi practice?
Dr. Kavoos Mesbahi practices Surgery, Colon & Rectal Surgery, and Pediatrics near Fairfax, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Manassas, VA and Reston, VA.
See Fairfax Surgeons, Fairfax Colorectal Surgeons, and Fairfax Pediatricians.