A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavoos Mesbahi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavoos Mesbahi is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Mesbahi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Mesbahi Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Irritable Bowel Syndrome IBS
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavoos Mesbahi, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
- Laparoscopic Gallbladder Surgery (Cholecystectomy)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mesbahi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mesbahi has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavoos Noori Mesbahi MD is a male Colon/Rectal Surgeon, has 42 years of experience and practices in Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Kavoos N. Mesbahi practice?
- Dr. Kavoos Mesbahi has 1 office location.
Dr. Kavoos Mesbahi practices Colon & Rectal Surgery and Surgery near Manassas, VA.
See Manassas Surgeons.