A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Kavous Emami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Kavous Emami is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Kavous Emami, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Emami graduated from Tabriz University Of Medical Sciences. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Emami has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Albert Einstein Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Kavous Emami MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Kavous Emami practice?
- Dr. Kavous Emami has 3 office locations.
Dr. Kavous Emami practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Jenkintown, PA.
See Philadelphia Obstetricians & Gynecologists.